What you’ll do:
- New features: Together with our development team, you conceptualize and implement new features that help students realize their full potential and free our tutors from annoying overhead.
- Marketing Support: You support our marketing team in the development and technical implementation of campaigns as well as the evaluation of strategies and new channels.
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient and scalable, you develop tools and workflows that help us to be even better.
- Doer attitude: You like to try out new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen
Who you are
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in web development
- High level of experience with React & Redux in a productive environment, as well as a good knowledge of Node.js, websockets and microservices
- Problem solver mindset
- Interest in modern web technologies and willingness for personal further education
- Solid understanding of the challenges of large-scale web applications (e.g. optimization on various end devices; awareness that a connection can be 100Mbit or 3G)
- An eye for design and the ability to implement designs 1: 1
- Working proficiency in English – German is a plus
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open- minded colleagues
- Modern & developer friendly TechStack
- Opportunity to be creative and have direct impact on the product
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station
- Opportunity to work fully remote or from our offices in Vienna, Lyon or Berlin
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
You believe you are the perfect fit for the Senior Front End Developer position? Apply now and join our team of 100+ employees, 1.500+ tutors and 5.000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!
You can apply directly via our website or via E-Mail. Send us your latest CV and let us know why you are the best candidate for this position.
To apply for this job please visit remoteok.io.