About the Role
As a DevSecOps engineer you will be responsible for the security, reliability, and performance of our production and pre-production environments that deliver the web and mobile applications used by over 3.5 million individuals to manage stress, anxiety, and depression. This is a technical, hands-on position in which you will have direct responsibility for on-call support of and deployment to the Sanvello production environment. Lastly, you are responsible for the ongoing evaluation of all vulnerabilities identified by our Continuous Security system to ensure that they are vetted, prioritized, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain production and pre-production infrastructure on AWS
- Maintain and enhance infrastructure-as-code configuration via AWS CloudFormation.
- Manage Amazon RDS
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines for server, web, and mobile
- Implement and maintain reporting pipelines and tools
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting systems
- Optimize performance and scalability
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, and support to the development teams.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices in order to drive improvements and modernizations.
- Apply a security-driven mindset to all of our development efforts, facilitating our work in HIPAA, PCI, and HITRUST compliance.
- 5+ years in an engineering position with operational responsibility
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with containerization (such as Docker, ECS, or similar)
- Experience with CloudFormation
- Postgres or other relational database experience
- Experience with mobile app deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of python, bash, or other scripting language
Nice to have
- Bachelors degree or higher
- AWS DevOps or Solutions Architect certification
- Full stack development experience including mobile, web, and REST API development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Power BI
- Experience working in a highly-regulated environment, for example with HIPAA, HITRUST, or SOC-2 compliance