About the Job
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to support Planned Parenthood Direct, our flagship branded telehealth application, connecting people to essential health and wellness services delivered by Planned Parenthood. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about upholding high quality standards in software development, leveraging Agile Methodology with a remote team.
Required Technical Qualifications
- Strong software engineering background, including a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of software design, application development and support
- Expertise in creating and modifying Web Services and APIs using SOAP, REST, and JSON
- Expertise with node.js
- Expertise with React Native and ReactJS
- Expertise with Ionic Framework 5
- Experience with SQL/MYSQL/POSTGRESQL database modelling, design and development
- Experience with AWS Lambda
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps
- Build innovative and highly stable applications using existing and emerging technologies
- Provide timely estimates, status updates and communication for assigned projects and tasks
- Work within Change Control procedures, adhering to release management processes
- Participate in design and code review sessions
- Provide inputs/recommendations for overall system design/architecture
- Provide technical production support and technical troubleshooting assistance to new and existing applications
- Identify methods to measure and optimize application performance and identify bottlenecks.
- Effective and professional written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Experience working with Atlassian Collaboration tools, including but not limited to Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Xray, Bamboo, and Crucible
- Expertise using Git
- Demonstrated aptitude for creativity, analytical skills and complex problem-solving
To apply for this job please visit remoteok.io.