We are the UK’s number one keyholding and alarm response specialist, disrupting the industry with creative thinking and bespoke technology.
You’ll be at the heart of The Keyholding Company:
This role will include automating the deployment of our expanding suite of apps, managing our cloud infrastructure, suggesting continual improvements to the DevOps environment and implementing DevOps practices. You will play a key part in suggesting new tools and solutions using the most up to date techniques and practices.
The ideal candidate will be keen to get hands on with the existing pipelines and shows initiative to help grow the DevOps culture within the development team, plus work closely with other exciting teams in the business on our technology projects.
- Linux system administration
- Continuous integration tools – Jenkins
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Docker
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments – AWS, Azure
- Monitoring tools – Datadog, AWS Cloudwatch
- Implementing the automation for the end to end deployment process, primarily for our bespoke system Chase and related apps that make up the Smart Security Platform
- Using the latest technology to build upon and enhance the existing CI/CD pipelines, writing well designed, testable, metrics-driven code
- Discovering and trialling new tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the Agile development environment
You should apply if, you are:
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment
- Have proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Experience working with at least one of the following languages: Python and Java. Proficient with Git and Git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases, primarily PostgreSQL in Cloud infrastructure (RDS / Aurora)
The Keyholding Company embraced flexibility and remote working prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, therefore please note this role will be primarily remote based for the immediate future
To apply for this job please visit remoteok.io.